The patented BurnBoss is the first trailerable FireBox. This unit is self- contained and fully assembled, supported by a rugged steel frame. Tandem axles with custom-designed torsion modules provide a safe and comfortable ride while towing. This unit can be towed with a standard heavy-duty pickup. The BurnBoss T24 is shipped with all lighting, reflectors, and trailer VIN required for licensing in most states and many countries outside the USA. The FireBox uses the special Air Burners thermal ceramic panels to line the burn chamber. These panels protect the frame and running gear.
The BurnBoss is towed to the site, the FireBox is lowered, and the burn begins. Once the burning is complete, the truck is connected, the FireBox is raised, and the ash is left behind to be turned into the soil or scooped up for other uses. A small U.S. EPA Tier 4 diesel engine powers this system. It consumes a third of a gallon of diesel fuel per hour at full power.
This unit is ideal for logging roads and vineyards due to its high portability and compact size. The portable BurnBoss is ideal for hard-to-reach areas or deep-forest jobs, and it’s easy to maneuver around obstacles to avoid damaging equipment or harming the environment. No preprocessing is required for the waste including vineyard waste with metal wires and stakes, they do not interfere with the machine.
Air Burners partnered with the USDA Forest Service to develop the patented CharBoss. This towable triple axel machine includes lighting, reflectors, and trailer VIN required for licensing in most states and many countries outside the USA.
This technologically advanced mobile machine converts wood waste into biochar. The fully assembled above-ground air curtain system burns 20 to 30x faster than an open burn. The mobile biochar production system works in tandem with our air curtain technology to reduce particulate matter (smoke) by 98%. A conveyor belt, expels the biochar out the rear of the machine and quenches it.
The CharBoss safely burns forest slash and vegetative waste at high temperatures to reduce on-site agricultural and orchard waste with no grinding, hauling, or pre-processing. The portable CharBoss is ideal for hard-to-reach areas or deep-forest jobs, and it’s easy to maneuver around obstacles to avoid damaging equipment or harming the environment.
The mobile TrackBoss is an above-aground pollution-control air curtain burner that reduces slash piles onsite—in a cost-effective, environmentally-friendly manner to eliminating wood waste without hauling, grinding or pre-processing.
The self-contained TrackBoss arrives fully-assembled and fully-loaded with the FireBox and our pollution-control air curtain technology. A small onboard EPA tier 4 diesel engine powers the air curtain fan while the patented refractory lined-burn container eliminates wood waste 20x faster than open burning, reducing harmful smoke particulates by 98%. The post-burn leaves approximately 2% biochar and ash, which can return to the soil. The average throughput is 1 ton per hour.
The portable TrackBoss is a powerful wood waste-reduction machine that’s easy-to-maneuver, and cost-efficient to operate. Clearing power lines, trimming trees around telephone poles, and dodging industrial infrastructure are a few reasons companies count on the maneuverability of TrackBoss.
The Boss Series is ready to go to work anytime, anywhere. The Boss series of machines includes the BurnBoss, a towable FireBox for eliminating vegetative waste, the CharBoss a towable machine that eliminates vegetative waste and turns it into Biochar and the TrackBoss a FireBox on hydraulically driven tracks ready to go almost anywhere.
The three self-contained Boss machines come fully loaded with the FireBox and Air Burners patented pollution-control air curtain technology. A small onboard EPA Tier 4 diesel engine powers the air curtain fan and in some cases powers the hydraulics. The proprietary thermal ceramic panels line the burn chamber and protect the frame and running gear. Air Burners machines eliminate wood waste 20x faster than an open burn and reduce harmful smoke particulates by 98%. The average throughput is approximately 1 ton per hour.