The portable TrackBoss is a powerful vegetative waste-reduction machine. Mobile-friendly, easy-to-maneuver, and cost-efficient to operate, the TrackBoss uses air curtain pollution-control technology to eliminate wood waste 20x faster than open burning and reduce harmful smoke particulates by 98%. A small onboard diesel engine powers the air curtain fan. The patented refractory lined-burn container leaves a residue of approximately 2% biochar and ash that can go back into the soil. The average throughput is 5 to 20 cubic yards per hour.GET A QUOTE
Remote controlled, go almost anywhere to those hard to reach sites.
The self-contained TrackBoss arrives fully assembled and ready to burn slash piles, whole trees, logs, stumps, vines, and wood pallets without pre-sorting or grinding. Mobile maneuverability gives TrackBoss a competitive edge in clearing power lines, trimming trees around telephone poles, and dodging industrial infrastructure. The machine is controlled via a remote control unit that hangs from the operators neck.
TrackBoss meets USEPA and state regulations. Tested and developed with the US Forest Service. Tree companies, vineyard growers, forestry services, government agencies, and military installations depend on TrackBoss, the environmentally sound way to incinerate and eliminate vegetative waste.
Tree companies, vineyard growers, forestry services, government agencies, and military installations depend on TrackBoss for incinerating and eliminating vegetative waste in an environmentally sound way.